Sisterhood is a special bond between two or more women (not always blood-related) who honour, respect and love each other. Well, I happen to have a blood-sister who fits that description whom I want to recognize today, not only because it’s her birthday but also for her constant care, generosity, trust, open heart, time and unconditional love.
God knew what He was doing when He picked you as my big sister. He knew you and I would create the perfect sisterhood.
I thank God for you and for blessing you with another year. May He grant your heart’s desires. Happy birthday!
(Images via StarInMoi, Pinterest.com, Nikisgroove on Etsy)
Happy Thursday! ❤️xo
I thought I’d share some of my fave things with you…
Here are this month’s edition of my 👍”likes”:
1. Shoes, shoes and more shoes! (A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes…Red bottoms please!)
2. Pastries, chocolate and anything sweet! (All of that minus the belly aftermath)
3. Lipgloss (I must have at least one in every room, bag…just everywhere!)
4. Smoothies (it’s the perfect way to start my day)
5. John Legend’s “All of Me” (🎶singing as I write🎶)
6. Anything or anyone that makes me laugh (ecards, memes, vines, my boo)
7. Ladies night! It’s always the best night. There’s just something about spending quality time with my ladies…
What’s on your “like” list?