I thought I’d share some of my fave things with you…
Here are this month’s edition of my 👍”likes”:
1. Shoes, shoes and more shoes! (A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes…Red bottoms please!)
2. Pastries, chocolate and anything sweet! (All of that minus the belly aftermath)
3. Lipgloss (I must have at least one in every room, bag…just everywhere!)
4. Smoothies (it’s the perfect way to start my day)
5. John Legend’s “All of Me” (🎶singing as I write🎶)
6. Anything or anyone that makes me laugh (ecards, memes, vines, my boo)
7. Ladies night! It’s always the best night. There’s just something about spending quality time with my ladies…
What’s on your “like” list?
If you know me, you know that I always carry at least 3-4 lip glosses and/or lipsticks in my handbag everyday. (Hi, my name is Miss M and I’m a lipgloss-a-holic 🙈)
I mean…you never know when you feel like switching it up, so why not carry a few lip shades with you just in case right!?
Want an easier way to carry your collection around and maybe even create some custom shades of your own? Well thanks to Beautylish you can create your own lip palette in just a few steps.
Simply follow these easy instructions:
You can find a palette knife/spatula in most art stores or you can even use a butter knife.
Empty palettes are available on eBay between $2-$10 (depending on the size).
Have fun with your favourite lipsticks!