Heyyy June! I’m so ready for summer. Aren’t you?! This season means the start of BBQs, Popsicles, beaches, cool breeze, flip flops, sunnies, bathing suits and cold drinks. Who else wouldn’t be excited for all of that?! Lol. And of course, we get to celebrate our fathers (those who are, those who were, those who will be and those who took on that special role).
Happy June! ❤️xo
I thought I’d share some of my fave things with you…
Here are this month’s edition of my 👍”likes”:
1. Shoes, shoes and more shoes! (A woman can never have too many pairs of shoes…Red bottoms please!)
2. Pastries, chocolate and anything sweet! (All of that minus the belly aftermath)
3. Lipgloss (I must have at least one in every room, bag…just everywhere!)
4. Smoothies (it’s the perfect way to start my day)
5. John Legend’s “All of Me” (🎶singing as I write🎶)
6. Anything or anyone that makes me laugh (ecards, memes, vines, my boo)
7. Ladies night! It’s always the best night. There’s just something about spending quality time with my ladies…
What’s on your “like” list?
I wanted to take this moment to wish you all a Happy Holidays and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. I sure did…There’s nothing better than spending time with loved ones, partaking in a delicious feast and sharing love, peace and joy.
Wishing you the best of holidays!
Meet Katie Wellman!
A fashionista with a love for baking.
This animal lover (yes! 3 dogs and a cat…lol) loves being in the kitchen to whip up some tasteful treats for all those that have a huge sweet spot in their tummies (including me). 😉
Let me tell you this lady definitely has gifted hands.
Her work truly speaks for itself. I’m a witness to how good her masterpieces taste. I even do a little dance every time I take a bite. #heavenlymoments
It’s all about the cupcakes, cookies, cakes (even a Ferrero Rocher cake…one of my faves!)…I know! It sounds like heaven doesn’t it!? 😉
Just take a look at part of her amazing artwork below (drooling session may occur).
You know you want to try them for yourself, perhaps for special occasions…well don’t hesitate to contact Katie at Kattie_7@hotmail.com and don’t forget to send some my way.
Trust me, you will enjoy every bite…enjoy! Tis’ the Season! Happy Holidays!