Will you be in the Nation’s Capital on Easter Long Weekend? If so, make sure to attend the RSVP presents A Culture Chic Affair on April 4, 2015 at 6pm, Delta Ottawa City Centre, 101 Lyon St, Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). This is an event you don’t want to miss so mark your calendars!!!
Culture Chic Affair was designed to promote local businesses in Ottawa, Ontario that cater to African, Caribbean and other major cultures that exist in Canada while also supporting charities to help make the community a better place. This event will be promoted through food, music, fashion and art. It will help support and establish new and existing companies by providing them with the recognition that they deserve.
What to expect:
- Fashion show with upcoming local designers (Mostly with African elements) featuring Delilah Rose (http://www.dross.ca)
- Entertainment (Local drummers)
- Live music by Nancita Kapi (www.nancitakapi.com)
- Food tasting from local vendors
- Display of arts that you can purchase
- DJ by Tribal Threat (http://www.tribalthreat.com/)
- Vendor tables with the ability to purchase items (Wigs, art, purses and much more)
- Silent Auction with proceeds going to the Nelson House of Ottawa (A group that focuses on ending violence againgst women). To learn more, please visit: http://www.nelsonhouse.on.ca/
I had the wonderful opportunity to interview RSVP Events Canada about this upcoming event, inspirations and future projects. Check it out below…
Tickets details: Available on Evenbrite
- VIP- $65.00 (includes A SWAG bag with goodies! Discount vouchers to purchase items from your favourite vendors (Up to $200.00 in savings), VIP seating at the venue and a free ticket to the VIP After party.
- Regular Tickets- $45.00
- At the Door- $55.00
- Follow StarInMoi
- Share this event/story on your (social media) page (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc…)
- Tag your shared link in the comments below
GOOD LUCK!!!(All images via RSVP presents A Culture Chic Affair)